Thai massage is an effective healing massage with a combination of acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles, and assisted yoga postures. The founding father of Thai massage was a well known doctor named Jivaka Kumar Bhacca, who is also called the “father of medicine” of Thailand to date. He believed that our body remains healthy if we maintain the energy balance in our body in relation to the energy of the universe. If there is energy imbalance, the body will get sick.
Thai massage uses gentle pressure on energy lines and a yoga stretching to make the whole body relax. Thai massage helps reduce stress that makes a person attain relaxation and improve the individual’s blood circulation.
Myohealing therapists use hands, feet, forearms, knees, elbows in stretching similar to what you typically do in Yoga. The professional’s skills and techniques are all safe and beneficial for you. Here are more benefits of it:
Physical Benefits of Thai Massage
- Relax and increase flexibility of the muscles
- Improves your breathing
- Helps posture problems, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Boost athletic performance
- Help arthritis and back pain for old people,
- Slows the aging process
- Improve your point of view about life
- Help with concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
- Makes you calm
- Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
- Help people boost inner energy levels
- Develop discipline and self-control
- Achieve better health and increase your stamina
Make your body be healthy and stress free! Book a massage now. Visit www.myohealingmassage.com for online reservation.